What’s your blog about?

 I’m Illustra and this is my blog to explain the enneagram in easyass brain off monke terms. 

Anyone who’s been in the community knows how frustrating the information distribution is and how esoteric it can be at times. The goal of this blog is to explain the enneagram in simple terms and make those seemingly esoteric ideas digestible enough to be able to easily understand.

Through the course of this blog, I’ll be breaking down various concepts within the system as well as answering questions any of you folks might have. If you wish to contact me, feel free to send an email to enneagramonedibles@gmail.com or add me on discord @illustra. 

Enjoy the articles, dear reader, and I have a feeling you’ll like exploring the enneagram just like I do :)

Comments

> WITH LOVE. FROM ME TO YOU.